International Naval Contest
2 0 1 2
|The contest rules for download in format.||Results|
International Naval Contest (INC) takes place every year on the
second weekend of December.
This year, MFCA (Marine Funker Club Austria) will be organizing the International Naval Contest.
The Contestmanager is Gerhard, OE1GTU, OE4GTU, MFCA 039.
When: 08th December 2012 16:00 UTC to 09th December 2012 15:59 UTC
Band: 10m - 15m - 20m - 40m - 80m
CW: 28.350 - 21.160 - 14.055 - 7.020 - 3.565 MHz
SSB: 28.933 - 21.175 - 14.303 - 7.060 - 3.625 MHz
Mode: CW - SSB - Mixed
Informations to be given on contact:
1. Naval Club Member: RST + CLUB + Membership number (eg. "599 CA039")
2. Non Naval Member: RST + Current number (eg. "599 001")
1. MFCA Club Station OE6XMF: 15 Points
2. Naval Club Members: 10 Points
3. Non Naval Members: 1 Point
1. Each station may be worked once per permitted band.
2. Each logged member of a Naval Club is counted only once as a multiplier, even if they have worked on multiple bands.
3. The Naval Club Station OE6XMF also counts as a multiplier only once, even if they worked on multiple bands.
Total number of points: Total QSO points multiplied by the multiplier.
Participating naval clubs:
Associazione Radioamatori Marinai Italiani:
Belgian Maritime Amateur Radio Society:
Finnish Naval Amateur Radio Society:
Italian Naval "Old Rhythmers" Club":
Marine Amateur Radio Club Netherlands:
Marine Funker Club Austria:
Núcleo de Radio Amadores da Armada Portugal:
Royal Naval Amateur Radio Society:
Romanian Marine Amateur Radio Club:
A = Naval Station all band mixed mode (single op)
B = Naval Station all band CW (single op)
C = Naval Station all band SSB (single op)
D = All band SWL
E = Naval-Club-Station (multi op)
F = Non Naval Station
Note: Participation in the contest is allowed only under ONE membership number.
In the log more than half (at least 51%) have to be Naval Stations.
Trophies: Engraved plaque for 1 st – 3 rd rank per class.
Certificates: Certificates of participation will be sent via e-mail to all participants.
1. It is expected that the logbook owner has already included a calculation of the total score
on the MFCA-Cover as a "fairplay statement" to the log attaches.
The MFCA-Cover is here to download in format.
2. The chronological log extract in paper or electronically as e-mail attachment must be submitted.
(in one of these formats: XLS, DOC, PDF, TXT, ADIF)
3. For a paper log extract the MFCA-Logpage has to be used.
The MFCA-Logpage is here to download in format.
The MFCA-Cover sheet must be filled in fully and correctly. Any incomplete form MFCA-Cover is considered as Control-Log.
The log in paper format should be sent by letter to:
The log in electronic form should be sent by e-mail to:
Every received log will be confirmed with a short e-mail from the contest manager.
Logs to be received by: 31st January 2013 (Deadline-postmarked).